Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ancient Life Museum






Today Lucas's Preschool went to the Museum at Thanksgiving Point. That was his first time there. He had a really good time, especially because I had the brilliant idea of inviting Carol and shannia to come along. It is always fun to have them around!
I think that Lucas favorite part was the digging pit. They spent at least 30 min on the display. Carol and I were to busy looking on my Iphone at the new cast of "Twilight" the movie!!hahah. If you want to see them go to stepheniemeyer.com, some of the actors are not how I pictured the characters...Well , nothing is perfect in this life..Right?
Hoy Lucas, Shannia, carol y Yo fuimos al museo de dinosaurios. Es la primera vez para Lucas. Creo que le gusto especialmente por que Shannia estaba ahi!
Creo que su parte favorita fue la cantera en la cual pueden escabar para encontrar huesos de dinosaurios. Por lo menos estuvieron ahi por 30 min. Carol y yo estabamos entretenidas mirando a los actores que van a estar en la pelicula " Twilight". La verdad es que algunos de los actores que eligieron no se parecen en nada a los que yo me imagine. En todo caso la vida no es perfecta!

3 comments:

Lac said...

Looks like a fun little trip to the museum! Sorry I seemed stressed the other day when you called..... it wasn't you. Just seems like the second I get on the phone all hell breaks lose in my house! Something about the ring of the phone or something. Anyway... how are you doing? I saw you and Kelly sitting on her porch yesterday as I drove by with my girly friends. I waved but we were in a different car, so I don't think you guys noticed! But I'm glad the weather is getting better so we can enjoy getting OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!

Have a great week

Lacie

Aaron said...

Man! You are really going to town with all of your digital scrapbooking! Way to go! I love the new look too!

Massey Family said...

I changed my my blog to masseyfamily6.blogspot.com
my other one seriously broke.
xoxoxox
kelly