Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bored..

I think today I'm not feeling 100%.... I'm bored... and I'm never bored. So I decided to spice my blog a little bit with tons of bright colors. Here is the result! I was actually very entertained during the time that I was creating the new layout... I guess that is good..hahha!
The best thing is that now I'm leaving to go to my weekly lunch with my mother-in-law and then to my Institute class that I absolutly love.

Hoy no me siento muy bien. Estoy aburrida y yo nunca me aburro! Decidi cambiar los colres de mi blog para levantarme el animo. Puse una explosion de colores brillantes. Mientras lo hacia estaba super entretenida.
Ahora viene la mejor parte de mi semana ir a mi clase de Instituto.. Amo esta clase!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Looks good girl! I am excited to see the new looks you are creating. www.scrapgirls.com has some great tutorials for Photoshop and a few other programs. They are free and pretty easy to follow. If you want more information about the digital scrapbooking stuff, go to my archives for Jan. 21 and 22. They have tons of information and a few other sites that I like to check. XOXO.

Massey Family said...

It looks really good, I'm sorry I've been sick lets do lunch soon
xoxox