
Wow ! Exciting times for USA.
Since I became an American citizen this is the first time that I can vote for a presidential election, so I'm very excited about it. My views are mainly Republican but I do not like McCain. I do not believe on voting for the party but for the person. So my choice this year is clear... Go Obama!
3 comments:
I agree, I am an OBAMA MAMMA! I'm super excited for the way all the presidential races are going at the moment. I vote Obama, although I do believe he'll be shot during his reign! But while he's alive he'll do great things!!!
NO!!! We do not want a Demo in the White House!!! I dont love McCain, but he is much better than anyone else! Let me just say this, start really saving your money now because if a Demo is Pres, we will be paying a lot more for EVERYTHING!! Still love ya though!
I knew I liked you!! Obama is the only way to go this election year.
Post a Comment