Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jordan....

I can not believe that Jordan is going to be 7 this 12 of March. He is such a joy to have around. I remember that he was my easy going baby, always happy. Jordan loves space and everything related to it. His Passion are Legos! Today grandma Kathy took him for a especial date. They went golfing and then to eat lunch at Wingers ( his favorite restaurant).
I love this little boy!! I adore his smile and personality.
Jordan I love you... Please do not ever change!
mama

No puedo creer que este miercoles Jordan cumple 7 anos. Jordan siempre esta feliz y siempre pone una sonrisa en mi cara con sus ocurrencias. A Jordan le encanta todo lo relacionado con el espacio. Su pasion es jugar con Legos.
Jordis te amo mucho y por favor nunca cambies!
mama

4 comments:

Massey Family said...

He is getting so old, Savannah gets baptized in 6 months wow!! He did such a good job on his talk. Tell him thanks from me.
xoxoxo

Lac said...

So great Jordan is having a Birthday! That's always so much fun!! Happy Birthday Jordan!!!

Aaron said...

Hey my friend! Everytime I come here you have a totally different look. I love it! It has been a crazy week filled with science projects, track meets and all sorts of other things. I got your message and had every intention of calling you back. Today shouldn't be too bad. Call if it is good for you to. We'll talk. Hugs!

webbkins said...

Lorena, you even type with an accent. It's like I can hear you talking to me.