Tuesday, August 5, 2008

11 Years and Counting/ 11 anos y Contando

I can't believe that another year had past and here we are, Bryce and I, celebrating another anniversary! 11 years ago, on the first of August, we got married! As it is tradition, My Dad and Mom cook a wonderful "asado"( Chilean BBQ) for us and our friends. It was really fun to have this year all my friends that are Latin and their husbands ( They are all gringos) . Fun to have a whole evening of Spanish culture and language filling the air ( I miss it bad sometimes). Of course we stayed up 'till 1:30 A.m. talking and laughing. It was the perfect evening! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Thanks Bryce for 11 years of happiness ! Te Amo! ( Pictures below)


No lo puedo creer, pero aqui estamos, Bryce y yo celebrando otro ano de matrimonio. Como es tradicion, mi mama y papa nos cocinaron un rico asado he invitamos a todas mis amigas latinas y sus maridos ( que son todos gringos) y sus hijos a celebrar con nosotros. Fue super entretenido conversar en espanol toda la noche, nos quedamos hasta la 1:30 am. conversando. Fue una fiesta perfecta! Gracias Mama y Papa.
y gracaias a Bryce por esto 11 anos de felicidad! Te amo! (fotos abajo)

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Congratulations!

By the way, you'll be happy to know I just started reading Twilight! I'm about 150 pages in and I started it yesterday. I'm actually enjoying it against my better judgment. ; )

Massey Family said...

Yeah for you and Bryce, how exciting!

md said...

Congrats!!!!! You've been married about 6 mos. longer than we have...wow! I would love any YUMMY authentic Latin recipes you wouldn't mind sharing!