Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Twilight



Oh My Gosh! I'm getting so excited about the movie!

In the beginning I was not too thrill about the actors that are going to play the characters of the book... because like Stephenie Meyer said: "Everyone has their own mental picture of how Edward or Bella look". But after seeing some scenes of the trailer I was SOLD!! The chemistry of the two actors is amazing ( Photo included. Also included in my play list is their love song "Clair de Lune" is the one that you are listening right now ).

Now I'm starting to read Twilight for the third time.. and still so good! I can't wait for the release of " Braking Dawn" on the Second of August. Finally I will know what happens with this love story!

Who knew that a Vampire love story will be this successful!

Lorena.

4 comments:

Kiera said...

I'm debating weather or not I should read this...I've heard mixed reviews. If you're reading it for the third time, maybe I should read it for the first...

Massey Family said...

Crap I need to the read series before the movie comes out. We need to go to lunch for my birthday!
xoxoxo

melissa said...

hi lore-- just read your comment about the "v" on alita's blog. ha ha! i still remember us going through as many words as we could think of to figure out what the heck you were talking about!! I think it was also called a "visp" as opposed to a "wasp"! also, do you remember when you called Jody the "black lamb" of the family? good times, good times. Also, i read all the books as well, and i'm still not sure about the people they chose, but i'll go look at the trailer and see!

Andy said...

Hi Lorena! I'm so glad that you have a blog. Hopefully it will be a good way to stay in-touch better. Your family is so very cute. I love red heads. I cant believe they are getting that old. I remember when Josh was just a babe. I am going to Emily Jensen's last girls night out Saturday, before she delivers, and if you are free (convince Brice to tend) you are invited to go. We are going to dinner around 6:30.