Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ST. George

We had such a good time in ST. George! We went in a really cool hike that grandma discovered in the Red Cliffs Recreation Area. I do not like to hike but this one was phenomenal! a beautiful stream run all the way down and you can only see it in Spring. It forms waterfalls and pools of water. Bryce missed a step trying to climb on a rock and fell in to one! The water was freezing!.
The kids enjoy shooting with grandpa. He set some targets in the garage! Grandma was not to happy about it!haha.
For me this little vacation was very relaxing, I spent most of my time reading this really good book call " The Pillars of the Earth", swimming and sleeping!
It was kind of hard to come back to such a cold weather and SNOW!! after swimming outside.
Below I posted some pictures of our trip. Enjoy!

La semana pasada fuimos a St. George con los ninos por sus vacaciones de Primavera. Lo pasamos super bien, nadando y relajandonos de lo lindo. Tambien fuimos a un parque donde hay un pequeno rio qe se forma solo en Primavera, forma pequenas cataratas y pozas de agua. Bryce estaba tratando de excalar una de las rocas y se cayo en una de las pozas. El agua estaba super fria, el pobre casi se muere de susto!
El clima estubo delicioso pero fue super triste tener que volver a la casa sobretodo por que estaba nevando!!
puse las fotos aqui abajo ojala las disfruten

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Sounds great! Bet it was fun!!!

Kiera said...

Lorena,
Im glad you guys had a good time in St. George. How fun that you get to go down there so often. : )
I recently read Pillars of the Earth. Click here to see my post about the book.

Massey Family said...

Thank you for dinner it was so yummy and I wasn't in the mood the cook. Joe was so happy to have a warm meal you are the best!

tons of love
Kelly

Nielsen Fam said...

I'm so glad you visited my blog. I just got back from a weekend with girlfriends in St. George also, it was awesome!!