Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Christmas in our new home!






Christmas this year was quite fun. It was our first Christmas in our new home! I was very excited to have room this year for the tree and gifts. I did not have to move one piece of furniture to accomplish that.. Amazing! I have to say, it was almost like in the movies..even a fireplace to hang our stockings...picture perfect.. sad that now I realized, I did not take one picture to show you what I'm talking about, only pictures of the kids. :( but it is imprinted in my mind forever.. I guess that is what it counts. After opening gifts, we went to Grandma to open a few presents from here. As tradition, the kids acted out the Christmas story. Josh and Jordan got to be kings and Lucas was Josheph.
Piece of news: Megan Got engaged!
Here a few pictures of the occasion.

No comments: