Let me tell you, This trip was a blast!
I decided to invite a bunch of ladies in my new ward to spend a weekend in St. George. It was really fun to get to know them better!
This group is hilarious! and SO easy going... a blessing when you put 9 girls together!
We mostly relaxed by the pool, we got very deep reading done ( People magazine, US, OK .. get the picture? hehe), went to eat out a lot and we went shopping.
Some of the girls ran the Midnight St. George race and some of us stayed in the couch a.k.a. Couch potatoes,watching " Persuasion".
We decided to make this our annual tradition! I can't wait for next year!
Thanks so much girls for such a wonderful weekend!
Pictures below
3 comments:
Looks like a party!q
That is totally what my friends and I do! St George is a great girls trip! Hope you don't mind me stopping by! www.oneshetwoshe.com
Sounds SOOOO fun!
Post a Comment