I had a really good time today, with Kathy and my sisters in law. We went to this really good Thai-Vietnamese Restaurant. The food was excellent! The only problem was the heater was broken so we were freezing to death!
Hoy fui a almorzar con mi suegra y mis cunadas a un restaurant de comida Thai-vietnamita. La comida estuvo excelente! El unico problema es que la calefaccion no funcionaba asi que nos congelamos hasta el pelo!
7 comments:
my feet are still frozennnn!!!!!
thanks for the invite, yummmm.
Happy Birthday sunshine. Glad you got to go out and hang with all the girls. Looks like fun!
You gals look great! Feliz cumpleanos.
Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and all that Jazz!!
Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a great one.
Luvs,
Thanks for letting me know about your blog address! Ryan was happy to hear that your family is doing so well. I sent a blog invite to your email address. Let me know if you don't get it and I'll resend it.
Id lose count too if I were as old as you! Haha. Just kidding Lorena. Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment