Wow! what a storm last night! snow is covering everything and the kids are having so much fun. I included some pictures and short videos for your pleassure! I m glad that the kids are having fun because tomorrow they are going back to school after 4 weeks. I m happy! I was running out of ideas to entertain the cuties!but I will miss them too! especially their " I m hungry mom" " what can I eat Mom? " we do not have anything to eat mom" thankgoodness for school cafeterias!!
Ni se imaginan la tormenta que cayo anoche! los ninos estan felices ya que pueden salir a jugar afuera! manana los ninos vuelven al colegio despues de 7 semanas! yo feliz ya que no se me ocurren mas ideas para entretenerlos.Me pase todo este tiempo tratando de alimentaros! asi que tengo una renovada gratitud por la cafeteria del colegio. abajo pueden disfrutar de algunas fotos y videos del dia de hoy.
carinos
Lore
1 comment:
Way cute pictures...your kids were only out of school for 4 weeks....it did seem like 7 ha ha ha ha...way cute blot
Post a Comment